11/21/2008

Dirty Talk 201: Foreign Languages

Warning: Adult language included.

This is Part 2 of a continuing commentary on dirty talk in the bedroom. For Part 1, click on Dirty Talk 101.

I mentioned in my previous blog on Dirty Talk that a great idea for sexy talk outside the bedroom, in public, at a party, etc. is using a foreign language. This is deliciously naughty because no one else knows what you're saying! It's a great way to get your spouse revved up and ready to head straight home to bed! I know some of my sweetest memories are when my Dom leaned over in the mall dressing room, handed me the next set of clothes, and whispered, "Who's my hot little Schlampe?" I was blushing and grinning to myself in the dressing room the whole time.

I speak Spanish, and in the past I was always terribly disappointed when my boyfriends weren't interested in a steamy make-out session where I spoke to them in Spanish. I had one boyfriend who spoke French, and he could get me so hot and bothered without ever touching me it was ridiculous. My dom speaks German, and while Spanish and German just lack the beautiful, soothing, sexy sound of some dirty French, it can still be hot. Sometimes. Mostly it just annoys the crap out of me because I've gotten uptight in my old age and it bugs me to not know what he's saying. Ah well.

So if you don't fluently speak another language, I can't teach you in a blog, but I can give you a few words to pick. Use the ones you like!

French
  • ma plotte = my cunt
  • ma salope = my slut
  • puttain = bitch
  • J'arrive! = I'm coming
  • Je veux joir dans ton corp = I want to come inside your body.
  • Je t'aime = I love you

Spanish
  • puta = slut, bitch
  • Chinga = Fuck!
  • Chingame = Fuck me
  • Chupame, mi bella putita = Suck me, my beautiful little bitch
  • Ponme los dedos, AHORA = Put your fingers inside me, NOW
  • Mas fuerte = Harder
  • Muerdame = Bite me.
  • Te quiero, te amo = I love you.
  • Te deseo = I want you.

German
  • meine dreckige Schlampe = my dirty slut
  • Du dreckiger Schlampe! WEG. = You dirty slut, go AWAY!
  • Dann, sich öffnest dein dreckige Schnauze. = There, open your dirty mouth.

Russian
  • suka = bitch
  • (also cyka = bitch?)
Polish
  • kurwa = bitch
  • chuj, kutas = dick
  • pierdol się = fuck you!
Italian
  • Vaffanculo = fuck you, fuck off!
  • el mio Cazzo = my dick, cock
  • Frocio = faggot (pronounced "fro-chi-o)
Japanese
  • oppai = boobies
  • manko = pussy
Try not to trust Babelfish too much, and when it doubt, ask a native speaker. A bientot! Que te diviertas mucho! Ciao! :)

My Resources:
Thanks to the folks at Fetlife for their discussions!
To Yahoo! Answers!
And to my friends and teachers!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

More French dirty talk:
One of my favorite translations is "branlette Espagnole", the French phrase for tit-fucking, which translates literally to "Spanish wank". I'd love to know the origin of this expression.
I'd say it's more common to tell someone "Je vais jouir dans toi" (I'm going to cum in you), or "J'ai envie de jouir dans toi", rather than "dans ton corps", but I'm being picky, and am in no way a member of the Académie française.
A few more French words.
Cunt: ma con, ma fente (slit), and of course, chatte.
Cock: ma bite, ma queue.
Eat that cum: Bouffer la foutre.

Unknown said...

Your German grammar leaves a bit to be desired:

(said to a female) Du deckige Schlampe! Hau ab!: You dirty slut! get lost!
Verpiss dich: piss off
Öffne deine dreckige Schnauze: open your dirty snout/muzzle
Halt die Schnauze: shut your gob
geile Fotze: greedy/horny cunt
heiße Möse: hot minge/snatch
ficken: fuck
vögeln: fuck (litarally birding)
Ich wichse meinen Schwanz und spritze meinem geilen schluckfreudigen Girl meine Ficksahne in Ihr Fickloch, damit Sie mein Sperma schlucken muss: I'm whacking my dick and shooting my love-juice into the fuck-hole of my horny, cum-loving girl, so that you have to swallow my sperm.

and for more translations just go to http://dict.leo.org or even http://translate.google.com type in your english word or phrase and voila.

Anonymous said...

What if I wanted to say ' I want your come inside me ' :/